A premixed, solvent free elastomeric liquid membrane designed to cure to form flexible and seamless waterproofing membrane that can be applied directly from the containers.
– Apply it on flat and clean surfaces, let it dry for few hours and form waterproofing membrane. Normally used for slab Construction. DO NOT use it to build water tanks or swimming pools
– Ready-to-use from the container
– Highly flexible with good crack bridging capability
– Non-toxic and water based
– High polymer paste form
– Resistant to UV rays
– Clean the substrate of any protrusion or substances that may damage the membrane
– All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean and free from movement, oil, grease, wax, curing compound and any other loose or contaminating materials.
– Friable surface previously painted would require flaking paint removal and jet washing preparation
– Powdery paintwork/ brick surface/ existing roof tiles would require jet washing preparation
– Dusty concrete or masonry should be swept clean and dampened with water prior to the application of mortar
– Old coatings which are intact, stable and unable to be removed can remain.
– New concrete must be allowed to cure for 6 weeks, with sufficient falls provided to avoid ponding on the finished membrane surface.
– The salts from the reaction of acid etching must be thoroughly cleaned with pressure washing and allow the concrete to dry
– Old concrete surface must be thoroughly cleaned prior to application. Make sure all release agents are removed from concrete surfaces, especially on tilt-up slabs.
– Fill all voids, cracks, edges and angles with Lanko 702 or suitable repair material, so the surface is well prepared, sound, even and clean.
– All outlet edges should be cut v-groove, filled with Lanko 702 and sealed with hydrophobic sealant.